Published on 3 years ago
Company: ifm electronic India Pvt. Ltd
Location: Maharastra, India
ifm electronic India Pvt Ltd is hiring Field Technical Support Engineer. Job Location Kolhapur Maharashtra. Please send handwritten resume along with recent photograph to…
Industry: Engineering Job Nature: Full-Time
ifm electronic India Pvt. Ltd
ifm electronic India Pvt Ltd Kolhapur is looking for aspiring talent!
We are Indian subsidiary of ifm electronic GmbH, Germany. One of the Most Innovative and Customer Oriented multinational company engaged in application engineering, marketing and sales of Industrial Sensors as well as automation products.
Field Technical Support Engineer Job Opening at ifm electronic India Pvt Ltd
For our fast growing customer base and applications, we require people for following positions.
Post Name: Field Technical Support Engineer
You will have the opportunity to utilize your technical background. You will provide sensor solutions and promote our products to customers and answer technical questions from our customers and field sales personnel. This is a great position to apply business and technical skills, and learn about new technologies in all industries.
Responsibilities of Field Technical Support Engineer:
- Assist Sales Department through field travel to customers on product solution issues.
- Develop and maintain systems for providing detailed reports on product testing procedures and test results to customers.
- Develop lab and test equipment for simulation of customer’s applications and performing product warranty evaluation.
- Respond to incoming calls or emails concerning technical questions from customers.
- Travelling throughout India is required as per need of work.
Field Technical Support Engineer Qualifications:
- Engineering degree in a technical discipline is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an industrial environment preferred; hands on experience in PLC programming, PLC interfacing of field devices, vision sensors, vibration testing equipment and lab test equipment.
- A demonstrated technical aptitude is required in addition to strong problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to provide customers with the value-added support that makes team ifm unique in the sensor business.
- Strong computer skills including Windows, ERP/CRM experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment. Or Ability to work independently in prioritizing daily workload.
ifm provides an outstanding hands-on and classroom training program that encompasses all aspects of technical sales. The training includes travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Kolhapur as well as visits to customer manufacturing sites and seeing firsthand how we solve our customers’ problems by applying our sensor and controls technologies.
Excellent Salary package as well as other perks will be offered for right candidates, who aspire to grow with us.
Please send handwritten resume along with recent photograph to –ifm electronic India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No.P-39/1, MIDC,
Kolhapur – 416234 Maharashtra
Fax: 0231 – 2672388
E mail: email@example.com