Full-Time TISB The International School requires Teaching and Non-Teaching at Bangalore
TISB The International School wanted Teachers at Bangalore
TISB The International School Bangalore, An IB World School, Certified for IGCSE & Cambridge Primary. Calling inspirational teachers who are committed to creating lifelong learners. As one of India’s premier international schools, TISB Is looking for outstanding and dedicated staff for the following positions for academic year 2019 – 20.
Post Name:- Secondary School Teachers
• English • Mathematics • Chemistry • Physics – Biology , Spanish – French – German – Hindi
• Business Studies • Economics • History • Geography • Psychology • Music • Visual Arts – Theatre Arts • Physical Education
Post Name:- Primary School Teachers
• English -Mathematics – Social Studies • Science • Computer Science • Hindi • French
The International School hiring for Executives, Systems Manager and Admin
Post Name:- Admission Officer
To support the admission process of new students to the institutions.
Post Name:- Front Office Executives
To manage the needs of the front office and connect with various departments of the school
Post Name:- Staff – Administration
Vacancies cover areas of Finance, Estate, Stores, Transport and General Administration
Post Name:- Library Information Officer
To support and maximize the effectiveness of the library.
Post Name:- Lab Technician Cum Demonstrators
To support science teachers and their students so that they make best use of the time they spend in the labs.
Post Name:- Asst Network & Systems Manager
To manage and support Hardware and Software operations on site including website management.
Post Name:- House Masters / Parents
To assist and support boarding students
All applicants will:-
- Have excellent written and oral skills
- Have openness to learning and innovation
- Delight in spontaneity and enjoy the company of young people
- Be comfortable with the use of technology
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Be prepared to contribute to the life in boarding houses
Applicants should be Masters / Bachelors in the relevant subject with a teaching Degree. M.Phil / Doctorate could be a distinct advantage.
Non-Teaching staff should have experience in relevant areas, preferably with a Bachelors or Masters Degree.
Applicants should send the following by email:-
- A letter of application outlining their philosophy of education
- A detailed CV along with a scanned copy of a passport size photograph
- Name and contact details of 2 professional referees
Please indicate the position applied for in the subject line and send to:- firstname.lastname@example.orgTISB The International School Bangalore
NAFL Valley, Whitefield -Sarjapur Road.
Near Dommasandra Circle,
Dommasandra P.O., Bengaluru – 562125.
TISB Training Academy:-
www.tta.net.in requires teachers as Trainers with teacher training experience Apply to:- email@example.com
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.