Full-Time Swami Rama Himalayan University requires Professors, Nurse and Registrar
Swami Rama Himalayan University, (Estd. under section 2(f) of UGC Act & enacted vide Govt, of Uttarakhand Act No.12 of 2013).
Swami Rama Himalayan University, a well-established University of Northern India having a legacy of more than two decades, is looking for following personnel for its departments, constituents colleges & 1000 Bed Multi Specialty Teaching Hospital:-
Himalayan Institute of Medical seeking for Professors and Lecturer
Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences (MCI recognized)
* Professor– Psychiatry
* Associate Professor– Forensic Medicine, Obst. & Gynae, Psychiatry, Radiology
* Assistant Professor– General Medicine, Obst. & Gynae., Plastic Surgery, Radiology
* Super specialist– Gastroenterology, Neurology (DM in concerned specialty)
* Lecturer (Audiology & Speech language Therapy)-M.Sc..(ASLP) with minimum one year of relevant experience.
As per MCI norms
* Post Name: Nursing Superintendent–M.Sc. (Nursing) with minimum 3 years of administrative experience in similar capacity in not less than 500 bed hospitals.
* Deputy Registrar-Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks and having minimum 10 years of administrative experience or 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor and above with experience in educational administration.
* Manager (Procurement)– Graduation/Post Graduation in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Business Management with 8-10 years of experience in similar position.
* Assistant Manager (Procurement)– Graduation/ Post Graduation in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Business Management with 5 years of experience in similar position.
For details kindly visit University website www.srhu.edu.in interested candidates may send their resume/bio-data through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post toThe Registrar,
Swami Rama Himalayan University,
Swami Ram Nagar, Jollygrant,
latest by 20th January 2018.
For further queries may contact at 0135-2471206/2471207 or 08194009628
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.