Full-Time Sharda Hospital job opportunity for Professors, Nurse and Finance
Sharda Hospital, A golden opportunity to be a part of the only. Not-for-profit 900+ bedded, super specialty hospital in India.
Sharda Hospital job vacancy for Professors, Nurse and Finance
Post Name:Chief Operating Officer
– Super-Specialist Consultant/ Senior Resident:
Gastroenterologist, Endocrinologist, Intervention Cardiologist, Neurologist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Onco-Surgeon, Onco-Physician
• Marketing: Director/Assistant Director/Senior Manager/ Manager/ Senior Executive/Executive
• Finance: Senior Manager
• Human Resource: Assistant Manager/Senior Executive
Renal Transplant Centre:
Job Type: (Full/Part-Time/Visiting)
• Consultant: Urologist, Nephrologist, Transplant Surgeon (Kidney), Anesthetist
• Other Staff Experienced in Renal Transplant: Senior Resident Surgery, Transplant ICU Nurse, Transplant Scrub Nurse, OT Floor Nurse, Surgical Ward Nurse, OT Technician, Anesthesia Technician.
School of Medical Sciences & Research:
• Professor/Associate Professors/Assistant Professor/Senior Residents: All Specialties (Orthopedics, Anesthesia, TB & Chest, General Medicine, Pathology, Radiology, Dermatology, Pediatrics, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Obs & Gynae, Emergency Medicine)
• Nursing Staff: Experienced in Critical Care, Emergency, Operation Theatre, Staff Nurse, Ward in-charge. Infection Control Nurse, Cath Lab Nurse
• Technician: OT Technician, Cath-Lab Technician, Gastro Technician, CSSD Technician
School of Allied Health Sciences
Professor, Associate/Assistant Professor, Tutor Physiotherapy (Neurology, Cardiopulmonary, Community, Sports)
School of Nursing Science and Research
Professor, Associate/Assistant Professor, Nursing Tutor (Medical Surgical, OBG, Psychiatry, Community Health, Pediatric).
Interested candidates may apply within 15 days from the release of this advertisement by sending their updated resume to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot # 32, 34, Knowledge Park – III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201306
Bain, LIC to lead Rs.11,626cr investment in Axis Bank
Largest Ever PE Deal To See Dilution Of Promoters’ 8.23%. Mumbai: In the largest private equity investment deal in India, the country’s thirdlargest private lender Axis Bank has lined up investors for a Rs 11,626-crore capital raising programme.
SpiceJet net profit surges 79% in Q2
Low cost carrier (LCC) SpiceJet reported a net profit of Rs 105.3 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2017, up 79% from Rs 58.9 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
Amazon pumps Rs.2,900cr more into marketplace
Bengaluru: The Seattle-based e-commerce giant Amazon has infused another Rs 2,900 crore into Amazon Seller Services, which runs the Indian marketplace, according to documents filed with the Registrar of Companies (RoC).
GST collections hit Rs 92,283 crore in July: Arun Jaitley
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said Rs 92,283 crore has been collected for first filing under GST. Jaitley claimed that the tax collection has exceeded the target of Rs 91,000 crore. 38.38 lakh taxpayers have filed their taxes under GST
19 technology companies banned by SEBI from trading
Recently, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) compulsorily delisted 200 companies. It also barred promoters of these companies from accessing securities market for the next ten year. The companies are from various sectors including information technology.