Full-Time Urgent openings for Recruitment Lead / Executive (Only Female)
Opening for Recruitment Lead / Recruitment Executive (Only Female)
The job holder will lead a team / part of a team and manage the entire recruitment life-cycle from Sourcing to On-Boarding of candidates.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration
Role Category: HR / Recruitment
Role: Recruitment Lead / Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Source and attract the right candidates by using databases, internal referrals, professional and other sources (Social media etc.)
- Coordinate with interview panel, schedule interviews and ensure interviews take place as per schedule.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and make hiring recommendations
- Understand clients staffing needs and engage in resource planning by working with team and senior management
- Manage a great candidate experience from initial contact to offer and ensure seamless communication at each stage
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent Communication skill.
- Experienced in End to End Recruitment. (Will be an added advantage)
- Good presentation skills.
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range clients and candidates.
- Be motivated and results driven.
- Education – Any degree
- Languages – English, Tamil (Malayalam, Hindi – Will be an added advantage)
Interested candidates, kindly send us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgCrown Edu Solutions
155/B, Samiyar new street,
Big Bazaar street Extn.,
Coimbatore – 641001
Phone: 0422 – 2309093
Mobile: 97874 22000, 97874 33000
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.