Full-Time GL Bajaj Institute seeking for Professors, HR Manager and Accountant
GL Bajaj Institute hiring for Professors, HR Manager and Accountant
GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research Approved by AICTE. Ministry of HRD, Govt of India. Greater Noida
– GLBIMR, a premier Management Institute in North India, offering PGDM programme, invites applications from well-qualified professionals, senior level faculty members, having flair for Teaching, Collaborative Research Work and Consultancy Projects for the following positions:
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professors
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Research
Qualifications, Experience & Pay Scale as per AICTE Norms:
- Candidates with proven track record in research / publication / consultancy, academic-industry interface, and experience in MDP/ FDP, Collaborative Research Projects will be preferred.
- Salary no bar for exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates.
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience in Management Institutions.
Interested candidates may register within 10 days on link:- http://www.glbimr.org/career.php
No other mode of submission will be accepted for faculty positions.
Non Teaching Positions:-
Masters Degree, preferably in Management with minimum 3 years of experience in relevant area. Experienced and capable of dealing with AICTE, NBA (approval & accreditation process respectively), and other government agencies as required.
- HR Manager
Masters degree with minimum 2 years relevant experience in management Institutions. Apply within 10 days at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.glbimr.orgGL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research
Plot No. 2, Knowledge Park-lll,
Greater Noida- 201306
Bain, LIC to lead Rs.11,626cr investment in Axis Bank
Largest Ever PE Deal To See Dilution Of Promoters’ 8.23%. Mumbai: In the largest private equity investment deal in India, the country’s thirdlargest private lender Axis Bank has lined up investors for a Rs 11,626-crore capital raising programme.
SpiceJet net profit surges 79% in Q2
Low cost carrier (LCC) SpiceJet reported a net profit of Rs 105.3 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2017, up 79% from Rs 58.9 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
Amazon pumps Rs.2,900cr more into marketplace
Bengaluru: The Seattle-based e-commerce giant Amazon has infused another Rs 2,900 crore into Amazon Seller Services, which runs the Indian marketplace, according to documents filed with the Registrar of Companies (RoC).
GST collections hit Rs 92,283 crore in July: Arun Jaitley
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said Rs 92,283 crore has been collected for first filing under GST. Jaitley claimed that the tax collection has exceeded the target of Rs 91,000 crore. 38.38 lakh taxpayers have filed their taxes under GST
19 technology companies banned by SEBI from trading
Recently, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) compulsorily delisted 200 companies. It also barred promoters of these companies from accessing securities market for the next ten year. The companies are from various sectors including information technology.