Full-Time Foresight Group job openings for Chartering Manager at Mumbai
Foresight Group International, a global conglomerate of 34 years with interests in Shipping, Offshore Drilling, Retail and Fine Dining is in the process of expanding its Tanker business in India and is looking for dynamic and experienced Chartering Manager for its India Operations.
Foresight Group job vacancies for Chartering Manager at Mumbai
Post Name: Chartering Manager
* For a Global Conglomerate with major expansion plans for Shipping in India.
* This role reports to the Vice President in charge of Shipping and will entail managing relationships with cargo brokers, customers and refineries to ensure we see all on and off market opportunities; developing the cargo book, TC, spot and COA in the Tanker market
The Incumbent should possess the following Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
• Young and Dynamic individual with good educational qualifications and a minimum 7 years of tanker chartering experience in a well-known Shipping Company, both in India and abroad (ideally with previous operational experience) with full understanding of crude/ product trades, voyage calculations & recovery of funds
• Should have a Strategic mindset with strong ability to grow business and relationships
• Should be a go-getter, Self-driven and result oriented
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Location: Mumbai
Position is Mumbai based but candidate should be willing to travel within and outside India as need arises. This is an opportunity for a candidate to grow if confident, experienced and has excellent PRO skills.
Interested candidates are requested to apply within 5 days with their Resume, photograph and LinkedIn profile to:-Group HR,
Foresight Group Services Ltd FZCO
Email id:email@example.com, mentioning Job code ASM-CM in the subject line.
Prabhu signals focus on new sectors to boost mfg, exports
New Delhi: Commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu has signalled a shift in India’s manufacturing and export strategy, with a focus on new emerging sectors such as genomic, while giving a thrust to export of goods that are not currently among the top 10 items shipped out of the country.
Top-level exits: Five executives quit AirAsia India
The head of human resources was asked to leave, one of the persons cited earlier said, adding that the other four (head of security), (head of ancillary and cargo), (head of engineering) and (director of engineering) resigned on their own accord.
19 technology companies banned by SEBI from trading
Recently, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) compulsorily delisted 200 companies. It also barred promoters of these companies from accessing securities market for the next ten year. The companies are from various sectors including information technology.