Full-Time FM Global seeking for Business, Managerial and Insurance Professionals
For nearly two centuries, many of the world’s largest organizations have worked with FM Global to develop cost-effective property insurance and engineering solutions to protect their business operations from fire, natural disasters and other types of property risk. With clients in more than 130 countries, FM Global, a mutual insurance company, ranks 541 among Fortune magazine’s largest companies in America. The company has been named “Best Commercial Property Insurer for Service and Expertise” by Business Finance magazine recently.
While we are seeking candidates for careers in International Codes and Standards Group, we also seek candidates with longer term career aspirations to develop into business, managerial and insurance related professionals.
FM Global hiring for Business, Managerial and Insurance Professionals
Post Names: Business, Managerial and Insurance Professionals
International Codes and Standards Consultant
The job will involve:
• Developing strategies to support global consistency in loss prevention standards within the region
• Achieving greater acceptance and advocacy of regulatory requirements, which are in line with FM Global’s philosophy
• Establishing and developing effective relationships with regulators, standard bodies and academia
• Developing and executing effective strategies to achieve improvements in codes, and promoting acceptance and use of standards
Applicants should possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Fire Protection, chemical, or mechanical engineering, preferably with fire safety professional certification
• At least 7 years of industrial experience in loss prevention. Direct involvement in fire protection consulting and technical sales would be an advantage
• Extensive knowledge of local relevant codes and standards
• Ability to develop strong relationship
• Excellent, planning, organizational and time management skills
• Excellent presentation skills
Following a structured training programme, you can look forward to numerous career development opportunities, as well as a remuneration package which rewards individual achievement.
If you are keen in making the most of your expertise within an organization recognized as the best in its field, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for a career with FM Global by 25th April 2018,to Email: Jobs_Asia@fmglobal.com
FM Engineering International Ltd
No. 1 & 2, Murphy Road,
Ulsoor, Unit 902, 9th Floor,
The Millenia Tower B, Bengaluru, 560008
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Prabhu signals focus on new sectors to boost mfg, exports
New Delhi: Commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu has signalled a shift in India’s manufacturing and export strategy, with a focus on new emerging sectors such as genomic, while giving a thrust to export of goods that are not currently among the top 10 items shipped out of the country.
Top-level exits: Five executives quit AirAsia India
The head of human resources was asked to leave, one of the persons cited earlier said, adding that the other four (head of security), (head of ancillary and cargo), (head of engineering) and (director of engineering) resigned on their own accord.
19 technology companies banned by SEBI from trading
Recently, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) compulsorily delisted 200 companies. It also barred promoters of these companies from accessing securities market for the next ten year. The companies are from various sectors including information technology.