Full-Time DAV Public School requires PGTs, TGTs, PRTs, Nursery Teachers at Sreshtha Vihar
DAV Public School Post Name:- 1. PGTs
Counseling and Guidance Psychologist.
Post Name:-2. TGTs
Subjects:- English, Economics, Science [Electronics- B.Tech..preferred], Hindi [02 nos.), Social Studies, Counseling and Guidance
Post Name:- 3. PRTs
Subjects:- English, Hindi(2 nos.), Sanskrit, Special Educators (2 nos.)
Post Name:-4. Nursery Teacher– (2 nos.)
Post Name:-5. Lab. Assistant
* Science for stem Lab. (Science Graduate)
* Computers (Graduate with proficiency in computers)
Qualification & Age as per CBSE Norms:
* Candidate having public school background, proficient in English, Computer savy, well versed in the subject with at least 60% in Graduation and Post-Graduation and at least 55% for language teachers, shall be preferred.
*For TGTs & PRTs, CTET qualified candidates will be given preference
* Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the school.
* Website www.davsreshtha.com
* must be submitted at the school reception by 23th MAY, 2017 between 9:30am and 2pm.
* Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
* No TA / DA is admissible.
* Details are Available on DAV Public school website.
DAV Public School,
Sreshtha Vihar, Delhi-110092
Phone no: 22144102, 22153874
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.