Full-Time The Times Group job vacancy for Sales Team Member
The Times Group job openings for Sales Team Member
The Times Group, is response for the Marketing and Sales function of the Company and contributes 90% to the Company’s top line. The function has more than 1700 employees who are engaged in business planning, business development, revenue assurance, fulfillment of client orders, and sales capability building. The function uses world class processes, cutting edge technology and analytics to ensure that business growth objectives are met.
Job Title: Sales Team Member
Job Code: STM/Ahmadabad/2018
- Responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally
- Smart sell and New Initiatives – co-create ideas in sync with the client’s communication objectives in order to get incremental business through new initiatives and new clients.
- Develop and maintain rapport with key clients/ agencies, share market developments in their industry, create awareness of existing and new services offered by the company
- Participate in weekly/ monthly sales reviews and suggest necessary course corrections in order to achieve the sales targets
Experience and Qualification:
– 2 to 5 Years in Sales and Marketing
– Bachelor /Post in Sales/ Marketing
Work Locations:- Ahmadabad | Baroda | Rajkot
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com with Job Code mentioned in the subject line.
Careers at Bennett: The Times Group has been at the forefront of change, making it by far the leading media house in the country with leading publications like The Times of India which is the largest English Newspaper in the world and The Economic Times which is the second largest financial Newspaper in the world. The Times Group has redefined rules in the media industry. As part of the BCCL family, all employees in Bennett can expect to challenge convention and lead change rather than just following it.
Website:-www.timesgroup.comThe Times Group
Times of India Building,
Dr D N Road, Fort,
Opposite CST Station
Mumbai – 400001
Prabhu signals focus on new sectors to boost mfg, exports
New Delhi: Commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu has signalled a shift in India’s manufacturing and export strategy, with a focus on new emerging sectors such as genomic, while giving a thrust to export of goods that are not currently among the top 10 items shipped out of the country.
Amazon pumps Rs.2,900cr more into marketplace
Bengaluru: The Seattle-based e-commerce giant Amazon has infused another Rs 2,900 crore into Amazon Seller Services, which runs the Indian marketplace, according to documents filed with the Registrar of Companies (RoC).
Tata Group witnesses rise of women CMOs
Female Chief Marketing Officers Take Charge As Conglomerate Increases Its Consumer Play. This year, of the number of direct recruits who joined the group through the much acclaimed Tata Administrative Services (TAS), 50% were women.