Full-Time Swami Rama University seeking for Professors, Lecturer and Nursing Superintendent
Swami Rama Himalayan University, is a University established under section 2(f) of UGC Act & enacted vide Govt, of Uttarakhand Act No. 12 of 2013).
Swami Rama Himalayan University, a well-established University of Northern India having a legacy of more than two decades, is looking for committed academicians for its constituent’s colleges, Clinicians & Nursing Administrator for its 1000 Bed Multi Specialty Teaching Hospital.
Swami Rama University hiring for Professors, Lecturer and Nursing Superintendent
Himalayan College of Nursing:-
– Professor – Medical Surgical Nursing. Mental Health Nursing, Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing and Pediatric Nursing.
– Associate Professor/Assistant Professor– Community Health Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing. Mental Health Nursing and Obstetrical Gynecological Nursing.
– Tutor/Clinical Instructor (UG) – For its teaching hospital.
Qualification & experience as per norms of Indian Nursing Council. For the position of Professor/Associate Professor, preference will be given to the candidates with Ph.D.
Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences:-
– Professor– Psychiatry and Radiology
– Associate Professor– Obst. & Gynae, Forensic Medicine, Psychiatry and Radiology – Qualification & experience as per norms of MCI.
– Assistant Professor– General Medicine, Radiology and Microbiology
– Super Specialist– Gastroenterology, Nephrology and Neurology (DM in concerned specialty)
– Lecturer (Audiology & Speech Language Therapy)- M.Sc.(ASLP) with minimum one year of relevant experience.
Post Names: Nursing Superintendent – M.Sc. (Nursing) with minimum 3-5 years of administrative experience in similar capacity in not less than 500 bed hospitals.
Interested candidates may send their resume/bio-data through email at email@example.com or Website:- www.srhu.edu.in by post to within 15 days.The Registrar,
Swami Rama Himalayan University
Swami Ram Nagar, RO Jollygrant,
Dehradun 248016 (Uttarakhand)
Fax – 2471612.
For further queries may contact at 0135-2471206/2471207 or 08194009628
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.