Full-Time SIES College of Commerce seeking for Principal at Mumbai
SIES College of Commerce and Economics, Applications Are Invited for the Post of Principal From the Academic Year 2018-19.
SIES College of Commerce hiring for Principal at Mumbai
Post Name: Principal
* The above post is open to all, however candidates from any category can apply for the post.
* Reservation for women & disabled persons will be as per rule.
* Candidates having Knowledge of Marathi will be preferred.
* The appointment for the post of Principal is a tenure post of five years or till the age of superannuation whichever is earlier.
* The qualifications and pay scale for the Post of Principal is as prescribed by UGC duly approved by Govt of Maharashtra and the University of Mumbai as per the circular no CONCOL/TAU/40 of 2012-13 dated 19th March 2013
* Applicants who are already employed must send their application through proper channel. Applicants are required to account for breaks, if any in their academic career. The details of qualification, pay scale and allowances will be supplied on request from applicants.
Applications with full details should reach the Hon. Secretary, The South Indian Education Society, K. A. Subramaniam Road, Matunga, Mumbai -400019 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Plot No.71, 72, TV Chidambaran Marg,
Air Force Quarters, Sion,
Near Champaklal Industries,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400022
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.