Full-Time Reliance Foundation School wanted Principal, Teachers, Librarian and Admin
Reliance Foundation School seeking for Principal, Teachers, Librarian and Admin
Reliance Foundation School, English Medium CBSE School. Among the Top 4 Schools in Navi Mumbai. The School invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions:
• Vice Principal
• Academic Coordinators
• Postgraduate Teachers (PGT) in-Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, Informatics Practices, Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Physical Education, History, Geography and Sociology
• Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) in all subjects
• Pre-Primary and Primary Teachers
• Teachers for – Physical Education, Yoga, Art & Craft, Dance, Music and Drama
• Part-time Sports Coaches for – Football, Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis and Chess
• Special Educators, Student Counsellors and Career Counsellors
• Librarian and Assistant Librarians
• Lab Assistants
• Administrative staff in – Accounts, IT, HR and General Administration
Please apply online at http://www.rfs.edu.in/koparkhairane/careers.html OR email your resume to email@example.comReliance Foundation School
Plot No.60-61, Sector-14, koparkhairane,
Navi Mumbai – 400 709
Telephone: +91 22 2755 8055
Bain, LIC to lead Rs.11,626cr investment in Axis Bank
Largest Ever PE Deal To See Dilution Of Promoters’ 8.23%. Mumbai: In the largest private equity investment deal in India, the country’s thirdlargest private lender Axis Bank has lined up investors for a Rs 11,626-crore capital raising programme.
SpiceJet net profit surges 79% in Q2
Low cost carrier (LCC) SpiceJet reported a net profit of Rs 105.3 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2017, up 79% from Rs 58.9 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
Amazon pumps Rs.2,900cr more into marketplace
Bengaluru: The Seattle-based e-commerce giant Amazon has infused another Rs 2,900 crore into Amazon Seller Services, which runs the Indian marketplace, according to documents filed with the Registrar of Companies (RoC).
GST collections hit Rs 92,283 crore in July: Arun Jaitley
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said Rs 92,283 crore has been collected for first filing under GST. Jaitley claimed that the tax collection has exceeded the target of Rs 91,000 crore. 38.38 lakh taxpayers have filed their taxes under GST
19 technology companies banned by SEBI from trading
Recently, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) compulsorily delisted 200 companies. It also barred promoters of these companies from accessing securities market for the next ten year. The companies are from various sectors including information technology.