Full-Time P3 Group seeking for Design and CAE Engineers
P3 Group hiring for Design and CAE Engineers
P3 Group provides Engineering and Consulting services to Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Telecommunications and Public Sector. With over two decades of experience, P3 has remained focused on serving clients from concept innovation to product implementation. We are more than 3,100 team-members at 40 locations worldwide.
Post Name: Design Engineers
Job Location: Bhopal / Indore / Hoshiarpur / Noida
Qualification: B.E.(Mechanical) with 3+ years of experience
• Transmission, Engine, Hydraulics, Chassis, Electrical, Operator Station and Vehicle Integration
• BOM management and building DMU models
• Tool: PTC Creo / UG NX
Post Name: CAE Engineers
Job Location: Bhopal / Indore
Qualification: B.E. (Mechanical) with 4+ years of experience
• FE Engineer with good hands on experience in Static & Dynamic Analysis
• Fatigue Engineer with good hands on experience in Static & Fatigue Analysis
• MBD Engineer with good hands on experience in Static & MBD Analysis
• Tool: HyperMesh, Ansys Workbench
Other opportunities in automotive domain for Bangalore location:
• B.E (Electronics / Instrumentation) with 0 to 3 years’ experience in device testing (infotainment system) for automotive domain. To apply for this post, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk in for this post.
Email your resume to:- email@example.com to pre scheduled your interview.
Walk- In Details:
Date: Saturday, 6th October 2018.
Time: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Nagar Rd, Viman Nagar, Pune:- 411014
Prabhu signals focus on new sectors to boost mfg, exports
New Delhi: Commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu has signalled a shift in India’s manufacturing and export strategy, with a focus on new emerging sectors such as genomic, while giving a thrust to export of goods that are not currently among the top 10 items shipped out of the country.
Top-level exits: Five executives quit AirAsia India
The head of human resources was asked to leave, one of the persons cited earlier said, adding that the other four (head of security), (head of ancillary and cargo), (head of engineering) and (director of engineering) resigned on their own accord.
19 technology companies banned by SEBI from trading
Recently, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) compulsorily delisted 200 companies. It also barred promoters of these companies from accessing securities market for the next ten year. The companies are from various sectors including information technology.