Full-Time The Oberoi Hotels job vacancies for Front Office and Housekeeping
The Oberoi – New Delhi’s most iconic hotel has served many distinguished guests for over half a century and will reopen after an extensive renovation. To re-establish its position as the Capital’s most luxurious hotel, we are looking for Assistants in the Front Office, Food & Beverage Service and Housekeeping departments.
“Learn the Business of Hospitality from Those Who Have Made It an Art”.
The Oberoi Hotels job openings for Front Office and Housekeeping
* Assistants in the Front Office
* Food & Beverage Service
* Housekeeping departments
• Candidates up to the age of 25 years may apply.
• Candidates with a three-year diploma or degree in any discipline may apply.
• Candidates should be fluent in English, have a positive attitude and possess a pleasing personality.
• Prior work experience is not mandatory.
Subsidized accommodation close to the hotel will be provided for ladies.
The Oberoi Group operates in six countries with 29 luxury hotels and three river cruisers. Oberoi Hotels & Resorts has been voted the World’s Best Hotel Brand by the readers of Travel + Leisure, USA for two successive years. The Oberoi Group is not just a great place to stay, but also a great place to work.
Walk in for an interview at 9:00 am at the following location:
Date: 4th September, 2017
Venue: Maidens Hotel
City and Address: Maidens Hotel, 7, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi 110 054, India.