Full-Time NIMS University Walk-In-Interview for Principal, Professors and Administration at Jaipur
NIMS University Walk-In-Interview for Principal, Professors and Administration at Constituent Colleges / Institutes, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
NIMS University job openings for Principal, Professors and Administration at Jaipur
* Associate Professor / Assistant Professor for:
Departments and subjects:
* Medical (All branches)
* Dental (All branches)
* Engineering & Technology (Mechanical, Electrical, Agricultural, Petroleum, Energy & Power. Computer Science, Civil, Biotechnology, Electronics & Communication, Aerospace).
* Management & Computer Science
* Hotel Management
* Textile & Fashion Design
* Mass Communication * Law
* Nursing * Pharmacy * Physiotherapy
* Paramedical Technology (Medical Lab Technology (Specialization in Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology). Radiation & Imaging Tech., Operation Theater Tech., B. Optometry, Cardiac Perfusion Tech Blood Transfusion Tech., Cath. Lab., Endoscopy, EEG)
* Architecture & Planning * Humanities & Social Sciences (English, Hindi, Economics, History, Political Science. Public Administration, Geography, Geology, Sociology / Social Works, Psychology, Fine Arts, Commerce, Education & Physical Education)
* Basic & Advance Science (Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Genetics)
* Computer Operator
* Lecture Theatre Assistant)
* Hostel Warden (Male / Female)
Salary as per norms of UGC / Regulatory Bodies.
Date: 17th-20th January, 2018.
Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Venue: Nims University, Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Jaipur
• Those candidates who cannot attend this Walk-in-Interview may mail their CV within 7 days to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For farther details contact: +91-9116010407, 9799927430
Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Shobha Nagar,
National Highway 11C,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 303121
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.