Full-Time New Horizon College requires HOD, Professors and Placement Officer
New Horizon College of Engineering, An Autonomous Institution, established in 2001, is a premiere- league engineering college in Bangalore, Permanently Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. Accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade-Approved by AICTE & ISO 9001-2008 Certified.
Invites application for the post of HOD, Professors and Placement Officer.
New Horizon College seeking for HOD, Professors and Placement Officer
Post Name: Head of the Department
Computer Science and Engineering
Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
* Qualification and Experience as per AICTE norms.
* Pay is higher than AICTE norms for deserving candidates.
* Preference will be given to the candidates who are from IIT’s, NIIT’s and Premier Institutions.
* Industry experience will also be considered.
Post Name: Professors & Associate Professors
* Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Automobile Engineering.
* Qualification and Experience as per AICTE norms
Post Name: Training and Placement Officer
• Male / Female candidates with Post Graduation in Engineering / Management
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience in relevant field.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their resumes along with photograph within 3 days to the email ID: hod_hr@ newhorizonindia.edu / email@example.com
Outer Ring Road, Near Marathalli,
Bellandur Main Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Phone No : 080-66297777
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.