Full-Time MIT Institute of Design hiring for Designers to join our Faculty Team
MIT Institute of Design hiring for dedicated Designers to join our Faculty Team.
MIT Institute of Design seeking for Designers to join our Faculty Team
Post Names and Vacancy:
* Product Design [6 positions)
* Graphic Design (3 positions)
* Retail & Exhibition Design (1 position)
* Interior Space & Furniture Design (2 positions)
* Transportation Design (2 positions)
* Fashion Design (2 positions)
* Film & Video Design (3 positions)
* Foundation [Pre Design] (3 positions)
* User Experience Design (2 positions)
* New Media Design (1 position)
* Game Design (1 position)
For details visit www.mitid.edu.in
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rajbaug, Pune-Solapur Highway,
Loni Kalbhor, Pune, Maharashtra 412201
Tele phone: 020 30693607/600
Prabhu signals focus on new sectors to boost mfg, exports
New Delhi: Commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu has signalled a shift in India’s manufacturing and export strategy, with a focus on new emerging sectors such as genomic, while giving a thrust to export of goods that are not currently among the top 10 items shipped out of the country.
Top-level exits: Five executives quit AirAsia India
The head of human resources was asked to leave, one of the persons cited earlier said, adding that the other four (head of security), (head of ancillary and cargo), (head of engineering) and (director of engineering) resigned on their own accord.
19 technology companies banned by SEBI from trading
Recently, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) compulsorily delisted 200 companies. It also barred promoters of these companies from accessing securities market for the next ten year. The companies are from various sectors including information technology.