Full-Time Medical, Administration Professionals – Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai
Medical and Administration professionals needed for Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai
Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai
Embracing Excellence and Defining Care
Join Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai to make tomorrow’s healthcare a reality.
Apollo Hospitals has been a pioneer in delivering quality healthcare in India. With 64 Apollo Hospitals, over 9500 beds, 61 clinics and 2200 pharmacies, the Group has touched 45 million lives from 121 countries. Apollo Hospitals is home to state of the art technology including CyberKnife, Novalis, Robotics, PET CT and PET MRI. Apollo will be the first to have Proton unit that will cater to 3 billion people in Asia and Africa. The Apollo Transplant programme has been the busiest solid organ transplant program in the world for three consecutive years with outcomes comparable to the leading centres in the West. In 2015, 1514 solid organ transplants were performed.
Apollo is expanding its footprint across the nation and a new multispecialty, tertiary care facility with 500 beds and 120 critical care beds will be set up as the biggest corporate hospital in Navi Mumbai.
Salient features of Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai:
- Highest number of ICU Beds
- Highest number of OTs (14) in a single hospital
- 3 Cath Labs, one near the Emergency -1st in Mumbai
- Biggest Emergency, Accident and Trauma Centre
- First Multi Organ Transplant centre
- Biggest multi-level indoor car parking
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai will provide:
- 24 x 7 Emergency services with Advanced Life Care Ambulance services with life support equipment
- 24 x 7 Blood bank
- 24 x 7 State-of-the-art Pathology lab
- 24 x 7 State-of-the-art Radiology department
- 24 x 7 Pharmacy
Apollo Hospitals will commence operations in Navi Mumbai soon. All specialties including cardiac sciences, neurosciences, medical oncology, onco surgery, orthopedics, liver and renal transplants, urology, nephrology, obstetrics, pediatrics, pediatric superspecialties, pediatric surgery, endocrinology, rheumatology, infectious diseases, interventional radiology, bariatric surgery, ENT and ophthalmology will be available.
We are looking for the best.
The group invites you to come on board to help create the finest hospital in the region.
Consultants / Registrars (Medical / Surgical / Interventional)
• Anaesthesia • Emergency & Trauma Care • OBG • Cosmetology • Pathology • General Surgeon • Endocrinology • Gastroenterology • Orthopaedics • Stroke Medicine • Palliative Care • Immunologist • Cardiology • Geriatric • Respiratory Medicine • Employee Clinic Physician • Clinical Pharmacologist • Laparoscopic Surgeon • Clinical Haematology • Neurology • Radiology • ENT • Dermatologist • Rehabilitation Medicine • Critical Care • Rheumatology • Opthalomology • Acute Physician • Neonatology • Urology • Psychiatry • Paediatrics
Paramedical Personnel with minimum three years of experience (Bachelors Degree / Diploma)
• Cath Lab Technician • Clinical Pharmacist • Clinical Psychologist • Dietician • ECG / TMT Technician • Echo • Laboratory Technician • ICU/OT Technician • Ambulance Technician • AKD Technician • Physiotherapist • CT Technician • Perfusionist • X- Ray Technician • Physician Assistant Optometrist • Emergency Medical Technician • Neurodiagnosis Technician (ECG / Video ECG / OM / IOM / NSC / PSG / ENMG / EP)
Qualified Nurses with Bachelors Degree & 3 years of Experience / GNM with minimum 5 years of experience (Candidates should be registered with Maharashtra Nursing Council)
• Cath lab • MICU & SICU • Pain Management Nurse • Trauma & Emergency • NICU • IV Nurse • AKD • OPD • Wards • Labour Room • Blood Bank • OT
• Day Care • Health Check up • Ward Nurse • Infection Control Nurse
Administrative Personnel with minimum 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
• Audit • Costing • Hospital Billing(IP/OP) • Sr. Manager IT • Secretary • Front Desk Personnel • Marketing & Sales Executives • Medical Transcriptionist • Medical Social Worker • Executive IT (Hardware Engineer) • Asst. Manager IT (with HIS Knowledge) • Executives (NABH / JCI Knowledge Essential) • Finance • Time office Executive • Safety Officer • Stores • Nurse Counsellor • Materials • Employee Counsellor • Patient Counsellor • MRD • Quality
Apart from the above we have the following positions:
- Medical Superintendent, with a minimum qualification of post graduate degree in any medical discipline, preferably with Diploma / Masters in Hospital Administration, and a minimum experience of 10 to 12 years as Medical Administrator.
- Internationally trained doctors & clinical specialists with post graduate / super specialty qualification. Post-specialization experience of 5 to 7 years is ideal for visiting consultants.
- Medical Consultant / Surgeons for full time position, with post graduate / super specialty qualification. Post-specialisation experience of 12 to15 years is ideal for full time consultants or surgeon.
- ICU / ICCU / NICU / MICU / SICU / RICU consultants, with post graduate / super specialty qualification. Post-specialization experience of 6-8 years is ideal for full time consultants.
- Nurse Manager-Quality, with M.Sc. / B.Sc. Nursing qualification with minimum experience of 8to10 years.
- Head Information & Technology, with post graduate qualification in IT / electronics and in-depth knowledge of implementation and operations of Hospital Information System for a large hospital set up, minimum experience of 8 to 10 years at senior level is ideal for this position.
- Head-Billing & Admission, with Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Hospital Administration and minimum experience of 10 to 12 years senior level in a large scale set up with knowledge of HIS.
How to ApplyInterested candidates may please send their updated CV's indicating the position along with passport size photograph on email@example.com. For more information you can also visit our website www.apollohospitals.com.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card Released @ Aiimsexams.org; Download Now
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nursing Officer admit card can be downloaded from the official exam website of the medical institute, aiimsexams.org.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.