Full-Time Karpagam Academy of Higher Education requires Research Chairs
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education wanted Research Chairs
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Deemed to be University. Established Under Section 3 of UGC Act. 1956.
Post Name:- Research Chairs
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for appointment of Professors to the following chairs created in the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education. (Deemed to be University) (Established Under Section 3 of UGC Act. 1956).
- Pandit Veera Swamy Naidu Chair in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Sri G.Venkitaswamy Naidu Chair in Commerce, Management and Insurance
- Pandit Veera Swamy Naidu Chair in Life Sciences
Qualifications:- Ph.D. in the respective specialization
- 20 years of Teaching / Research (at least 10 years after Ph.D.) out of which at least 5 years at the level of Professor (in case of candidates from Academic Institutions)
- 25 years of research / industrial experience out of which at least 10 years must be at a senior level (in case of candidates from Industry)
Salary: Professor Scale.
For other details please refer our website:- www.kahedu.edu.in Apply with complete CVRegistrar,
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
Pollachi Main Road, Eachanari Post,
Coimbatore – 641 021
Phone:- 0422 – 2980011- 15
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.