Full-Time JNU Medical College requires Professors, Nurses, Executives and Wardens
JNU Medical College & Hospital, the largest Medical Institution of Rajasthan, in process of future expansion of services.
Inviting Applications for Various Positions of Professors, Nurses, Executives and Wardens.
JNU Medical College seeking for Professors, Nurses, Executives and Wardens
• Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor -In all Clinical, Paraclinical & Preclinical Departments
• Senior Residents – All Clinical Streams
• Casualty Medical Officer & Junior Residents
• Critical Care Specialists
• Other Staff
• Senior Technicians – Histopathology
• Nurses (ICU, OT, Cath Lab)
• Admin Officer for Medical College
• Marketing Manager & Executive (Cardiology & Other Super Specialties)
• Medical Social Worker
• TPA Coordinator/NABH Coordinator
• Front Office Executive
• Wardens for Boys & Girls Hostel.
Accommodation is available in salubrious green campus for deserving candidates.
Special Consideration for Ex Servicemen
Note: 1. Send your application by e-mail 2. Mention name of position you are applying for in the subject of application 3. Last Date: 16th December, 2017.
Ph: 07230057679, 09610431749, 01413063443
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.