Full-Time IMT Institute requires Marketing Manager, Executive and Engineer
IMT Institute of Management Technology, applications are invited for the following positions Marketing Manager, Executive and Engineer at Hyderabad.
IMT Institute seeking for Marketing Manager, Executive and Engineer
Post Name:Marketing Manager-Executive Education: The incumbent would be responsible:
• To connect to corporate for conducting training programs to meet the revenue targets fixed from time to time.
• To promote executive education initiatives at IMT Hyderabad through traditional as well as digital campaigns
Post Name:Research Associate: Will be assisting the Faculty Members in their research and other administrative activities.
Post Name: Executive-Corporate Relations: The Key Result Areas will be:
• To maintain data base, records/documents and report to various stakeholders
• To coordinate with students and faculty facilitating the Internship and Executive Placements Process
Post Name: Senior Maintenance Engineer : The Key Result Areas will be:
• To manage the maintenance and operations of Institute’s facilities like WTP and STP
• To Manage civil repair works.
Further details in respect of qualification & experience, please visit our website www.imthyderabad.edu.in. Please send your CV on or before 18th April 2018 through email at firstname.lastname@example.orgIMT-Institute of Management Technology
Survey No.38, Cherlaguda Village,
Shamshabad Mandal, RR District,
Hyderabad, Telangana 501218
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.