Full-Time Elements Clothing LLP requires Manager, Sales Staff, Cashier and Helpers
Elements Clothing LLP hiring for Manager, Sales Staff, Cashier and Helpers
Elements Clothing Post Name:Manager Retail
– Graduate with 8+ years of industry experience in Merchandising, Inventory Management, Customer Service & People Skills from Retail/Multi-Brand Stores. Command over oral/written English must.
Post Name:Sales Staff
– A minimum of 4 years experience in selling Suiting/ Shirting Fabrics, Men’s Wear Garments in Retail/ Multi-Brand Stores.
Post Name:Tailors & Suit Makers
– Tailors with 10+ years of experience in Measurement & Patterns & Suit makers with 5+ years experience in Suit Making with Reputed stores/Workshops required.
– Commerce Graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience of Accounting Standards. Knowledge of Accounting Packages/MS-office is a must.
Post Name: Cashier
– Experience in Retail, Should be able to handle cash and banking transactions. Command over oral/written English must.
Post Name:Data Entry Operator
– Commerce Graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience in Data Entry.
Post Name: Helpers, Office Boys are also required.
Attractive salary will be offered to deserving candidates.
Today, 10.00 am on wards.
Please carry a copy of: your resume & a recent passport size photograph.
Survey no #136, jayabheri enclave,
kondapur to gachibowli road,
Hyderabad – 500 032
Mobile: 70750 99990, 9885177770,
Bain, LIC to lead Rs.11,626cr investment in Axis Bank
Largest Ever PE Deal To See Dilution Of Promoters’ 8.23%. Mumbai: In the largest private equity investment deal in India, the country’s thirdlargest private lender Axis Bank has lined up investors for a Rs 11,626-crore capital raising programme.
SpiceJet net profit surges 79% in Q2
Low cost carrier (LCC) SpiceJet reported a net profit of Rs 105.3 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2017, up 79% from Rs 58.9 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
Amazon pumps Rs.2,900cr more into marketplace
Bengaluru: The Seattle-based e-commerce giant Amazon has infused another Rs 2,900 crore into Amazon Seller Services, which runs the Indian marketplace, according to documents filed with the Registrar of Companies (RoC).
GST collections hit Rs 92,283 crore in July: Arun Jaitley
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said Rs 92,283 crore has been collected for first filing under GST. Jaitley claimed that the tax collection has exceeded the target of Rs 91,000 crore. 38.38 lakh taxpayers have filed their taxes under GST
19 technology companies banned by SEBI from trading
Recently, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) compulsorily delisted 200 companies. It also barred promoters of these companies from accessing securities market for the next ten year. The companies are from various sectors including information technology.