Full-Time Dilip Oaks Academy requires Faculty, Counsellor and Web Developer
Dilip Oaks Academy, India’s Largest Training Institute for Higher Education in America. Immediately requires Faculty, Counsellor and Web Developer.
Dilip Oaks Academy seeking for Faculty, Counsellor and Web Developer
Post Name: English Faculty & Verbal Content Developers
• Experience in teaching the verbal section of the GRE desirable
• Should be well-read and have excellent writing and editing skills
• Relevant experience (provide samples of previously written work)
Post Name: Quantitative Content Developers
• Development of course material
• Experience in teaching competitive maths desirable
Post Name: Teaching Faculty for German Classes
• Graduates with C1 certificate from Goethe Institute (C2 preferred)
• Excellent speaking, reading, listening and writing skills
Post Name: Admission Counsellor
• Female, below 40 years of age, with pleasing personality & good communication skills.
Post Name:IT Specialist / Web Developer
B.E.., MCA.. M.C.M. or any other degree in computers
• Smart, detail-oriented, self-starter, with experience In:
1. Handling web-based projects (especially in PHP, HTML5, SEO)
2. UI / UX design and databases (desirable)
Submit your resume by email or in person Office Timing: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm firstname.lastname@example.org
Malati Madhav, 819, Bhandarkar Institute
Road, Pune 411004, Maharashtra,
Tele phone: 020-67444222
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.