Full-Time BKG Global School career opportunity for Primary Teachers, Librarian and Office Executive
BKG Global School, a day cum residential school, with international facilities and holistic curriculum in association with Academy for Creative Teaching, Bangalore is looking for passionate, creative, dedicated and experienced teachers at all levels.
BKG Global School job opportunity for Primary Teachers, Librarian and Office Executive
1. Pre- primary teachers with NTT/Montessori background.
2. PRT in Kannada, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Post graduates and graduates and post graduates with B.Ed preferred.
3. Computer Science teacher with MCA
4. Sanskrit teacher with M A/B.Ed Sanskrutam.
5. Co-Scholastic teachers in Music, Art & Craft with relevant experience and qualification
6. Physical Education teachers and coaches with B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed.
7. Creative Librarian with M.Lib.
8. Front Office Executive-Graduates with excellent communication skills.
– Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
– Remuneration is not a constraint for deserving candidates.
– Accommodation will be provided with perks.
Those interested need to forward resume furnishing all relevant details to email:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
No. 2198, BKG House,
KHB Colony, Sandur – 583119
Ballari Dist. Karnataka
Tel No: 9148158714/080-41697855/66 08395-252139
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.