Full-Time Amity International School requires Vice-Principal at Lucknow
Amity International School, Invites applications for Vice-Principal and Principal at Virajkhand branch in Lucknow.
Amity International School wanted Vice-Principal at Lucknow
Post Name: Principal (Female)
– The applicant should be a Trained Post Graduate with outstanding academic background and at least 10 years teaching experience at Sr. Secondary level including 3 years as Principal/Vice Principal in a public school of repute. The candidate must be dynamic, confident, computer – proficient academician with a vision for future planning. Excellent organizational, communication & leader ship skills are the pre-requisites of the position.
– The candidate must have the drive and motivation to implement global and innovative education aiming at academic excellence, aesthetic understanding and effective life skills with an innate passion for working with children and the zeal for nurturing their all-round mental, social and emotional growth.
Age: preferably around 45 years
Post Name:Vice-Principal (Female)
– The applicant should be a Trained Post Graduate with brilliant academic background, having at least 10 years teaching experience including 3 years Administrative Experience as Vice Principal / Head Mistress In a public school of repute.
– The candidate must be dynamic, confident, computer – proficient academician with a vision for future planning. Excellent organizational, communication & leadership skills are the pre-requisites of the position.
– The candidate should also be familiar with CBSE rules and regulations.
Age: between 40 to 45 years
Please e-mail your resume along with a recent passport size photograph or send by post within 7 days at the following address, super scribing the envelope with the post applied for.Chairperson’s Office
Amity International School
AKC House, E-27 Defence Colony,
New Delhi 110024
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.