Full-Time Amazon job vacancy for Customer Service Associate
Amazon job openings for Customer Service Associate
Amazon, Welcome all to a bright corporate career. Work as a Customer Service Associate (Chat Process) at Amazon and be assured about a fulfilling corporate career. Apply now!
Post Name: Customer Service Associate (Chat Process)
– Minimum qualification required 10+2.
– Excellent written and verbal communication, comprehension and problem solving skills.
– Willing to work in a 24/7 environment.
– Latest resume.
– 1 passport size photograph.
– Valid Government photo ID proof (Adhaar Card and Pan card).
– Candidates who have applied in the last 3 months are not eligible.
– Candidates currently pursuing any regular course of education will not be considered.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.
Dates:-3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th October 2018.
Time:-(11:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Trion IT Park, Behind Inorbit Mall,
Nagar Road, Wadgaonsheri, Pune
Prabhu signals focus on new sectors to boost mfg, exports
New Delhi: Commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu has signalled a shift in India’s manufacturing and export strategy, with a focus on new emerging sectors such as genomic, while giving a thrust to export of goods that are not currently among the top 10 items shipped out of the country.
Top-level exits: Five executives quit AirAsia India
The head of human resources was asked to leave, one of the persons cited earlier said, adding that the other four (head of security), (head of ancillary and cargo), (head of engineering) and (director of engineering) resigned on their own accord.
19 technology companies banned by SEBI from trading
Recently, Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) compulsorily delisted 200 companies. It also barred promoters of these companies from accessing securities market for the next ten year. The companies are from various sectors including information technology.