Full-Time Alchemy School job vacancies for PRT, PGT Teachers
Alchemy School, Faculty required for Alchemy School, Surat which was established in 2010 and is affiliated to CBSE up to Senior Secondary. It occupies a prominent place among the leading schools of Surat with strength of around 1200 students in a span of 7 years.
Alchemy School job openings for PRT, PGT Teachers
* PGT: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Economics (Post Graduation with B.Ed.)
* TGT: Maths, English, Hindi, Science, Social Science (Post Graduation / Graduation with B.Ed.)
* PRT: English, Hindi, Moths, Science, Environmental Science (Graduation with B.Ed.)
* Special Educator: Graduation with B.Ed in special Education
* Health Wellness Teacher: M.A. / B.A. in Psychology
* Music Teacher -Instrumental,
* Dance Teacher: visharad
* Sports Teacher (Female): B.P.Ed
* Transport in charge : Graduate with Computer Skills
* Taekwondo Instructor (Female)
Criteria for the above posts:
1. Knowledge of Computer
2. Excellent communication skill in English
* Salary not a constraint for deserving candidates.
* Accommodation will be provided to the deserving out station candidates.
Interested Candidates may mail their CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days
Contact us : 98258 15678
Website Visit us:www.alchemyschool.org
31/A, Parvat Patia Canal Road,
Simada Chokdi, Ladvi,
Surat, Gujarat 395006
Higher education minister congratulates Punjabi University team on winning MAKA trophy
The Higher Education and Linguistics Minister, Punjab, Aruna Chaudhary has congratulated the Punjabi University, Patiala for winning the coveted Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (MAKA) trophy.
Hollowed Government Schools Should Be Handed Over To Private Players, Suggests Niti Aayog
Non-performing or \”hollowed\” government schools should be handed over to private players under the public- private partnership (PPP) model, government think tank Niti Aayog has recommended.
Kerala Medical Admission Fee: Chief Minster Asks Private Self-Financing Colleges To Forgo Bank Guarantee
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today appealed to private self-financing medical colleges in the state to admit students by charging the pre-fixed fee of Rs. 5 lakh and forgo bank guarantee.