Jobs in Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL)
Employment for Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Country Manager jobs at Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL)
Job posting code : 13161, Job posted on : 18/Sep/2013, Last date to apply for the job : , Job location : in -, Job experience : 20+ years, Job salary : –
KALPATARU POWER TRANSMISSION LIMITED
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is amongst the top global EPC players in Power Transmission Projects having strong presence in Africa, Middle East, South EastAsia and CIS countries with footprints in more than 38 countries.
Our strong values and commitment to people development make KPTL one of great place to work. We offer excellent opportunity for a challenging career, adopting Best HR Practices in an environment which fosters opportunities for self-development and align the career progression of each of our team member.
As a part of our roadmap for growth in overseas transmission business, we are inviting seasoned professionals for below mentioned position for our projects in Africa, Middle East, South East Asia and CIS countries.
COUNTRY MANAGER (CODE : TLI/CM/01)
BE – Civil, Electrical, Mechanical from reputed Engineering college, with 20+ years of experience, with good man management skills, high degree of leadership qualities, adequate experience of handling multiple large value
Transmission line projects, With Proven Skills on Project Mgmt.,
Subcontract Management, Client relationship, Budget & MIS, Experience of overseas commercial issues, project cost estimation, resource mgmt., sound technical knowledge.
Essentially we are looking for a seasoned professional with extensive exposure in project management and while experience in Transmission Line project is desirable, those having experience in handling large value EPC contracts in non- TL industry shall also be invited for the application.
Apply on email@example.com, within 10 Days,
Please also visit www.kalpatarupower.com for further details.
Corporate office & International office:
101,Kalpataru Synergy, Opp. Grand Hyatt,
Vakola, Santacruz (E), Mumbai – 55.
Job Summary: Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited requires Country Manager. KPTL is located at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Interested persons can apply within…
Requires Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Engineering – Asst. Manager, Engineering – Deputy General Manager, Engineering – General Manager, Mechanical Engineer, Field Engineer, Safety Engineer for Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL)
Job posting code : 11901, Job posted on : 21/Aug/2013, Last date to apply for the job : , Job location : in -, Job experience : 3 to 25 years, Job salary : –
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
(KPTL)is amongst the top global EPC players in Power Transmission Projects with footprints in more than 38 countries and have strong presence in Africa.Middle East,South East Asia and CIS countries.
We adopt best of the HR practices with strong emphasis on learning,development and empowerment of our human resource.We always endeavour to align the career progression of each of our team member on the fast track mode
Our strong values and commitment to people development make KPTL one of great place to work!
As a part of our roadmap for growth in overseas transmission business,we are inviting highly motivated,focused and smart professionals for below mentioned position for our projets in Africa,Middle East,South East Asia and CIS countries
- Projects – Sr. Manager/ AGM / DGM / GM (Code:-TLI / Pro / 01)
BE- Civil , Electrical, Mechanical from reputed Engineering college, with 12-25 years of experience in Transmission line projects, With Proven Skills on Project Mgmt., Subcontract Management, Client relationship, Budget & MIS, Experience of overseas commercial Issues, project cost estimation, resource management, sound technical knowledge.
Those with good man management skills, high degree of leadership qualities and with adequate experience of handling multiple large value transmission line projects can be considered for the position of Country Manager.
- Construction – Manager/ Senior Manager/AGM / DGM (Code:-TLI/Cons/02) BE – Civil, Electrical or Mechanical with 10-18 Yrs Experience, Sound technical knowledge in all activities of Construction of Transmission line right from survey, Foundation, Erection & Stringing using Tension Stringing Equipment(TSE), Managing Subcontractors, client relationship, Budget & MIS preparation, exposure to international Commercial Issues, Construction estimation, Resource Management, Contract Closure, Cost Control. Experience in handling departmental gangs would be an added advantage. Diploma Holders with good track record are also welcome to apply.
- Commercial – Sr. Manager/AGM/ DGM (Code:-TLI/CH/06) CA with 5-15 Years of Experience, with sound knowledge in Preparation of monthly MIS and its analysis and variance reports, Scrutiny of sub contractor’s invoices & Debtor’s Reconciliation, Revenue vs. Cost, Preparation of cash Flow Sstatement of actual against Budgets , dealing with local taxation authorities, Filing various tax returns, ensuring statutory compliance, customs clearance and forwarding. Shall also be responsible for Administration and HR Activities.
Familiarity of working in SAP environment would be an added advantage.
- Engineers-Field Engineer/Sr Engineer /Deputy Manager (Code:-TLI/Eng/04)
BE / Diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical from reputed College with 4-10 yrs. Experience in transmission line projects. Should possess sound knowledge covering the technical aspects associated with foundation, erection and stringing works using TSEs. Should be a good team player, with good communication skill
- Safety Engineer:-(Code:-TLI/SE/05) Should be a graduate preferably from Engineering stream with Diploma in Safety with Min 5 Yrs. of Experience in the Construction Industry involving working at Height. Responsibilities include preparation and implementation of Project HSE plan, ensuring adherence to safe working methods, compliance to local statutory regulations related to HSE, periodic equipment checks from safety consideration as per manufacturer’s specifications, conducting Tool Box Talk / Safety Training and workshops. Exposure to OSHAS and use of modern safety tools would be a distinct advantage.
- Surveyors Code:(TLI/Suv/06) Diploma holder/ ITI in Survey with 3 to 12Yrs. experience in Transmission line Survey using Total station. Experience in using DGPS though not essential would be preferred. Knowledge in coordinate system is essential.
Compensation:- Best in the Industry.
Apply on (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
Please also visit www.kalpatarupower.com
for further details.
Corporate office & International office: –
101 .Kalpataru Synergy, Opp. Grand Hyatt, Vakola,
Santacruz (E), Mumbai – 55.
Job Summary: Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited requires Projects – Senior Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager, General Manager, Construction – Manager, Senior Manager, Commercial – Senior Manager, Engineers – Field Engineer, Senior Engineer, Deputy Manager, Safety Engineer, Surveyors. For further details and application procedures, please visit website www…
Looking for Accounts Head/Manager, Deputy General Manager Accounts positions at Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL)
Job posting code : 8757, Job posted on : 27/Mar/2013, Last date to apply for the job : , Job location : in Chennai, Tamilnadu, Job experience : 15 to 20 years, Job salary : –
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
An ISO 9001 & 14001 Certified Company
Kalpataru Power, an integral part of dynamic and versatile Kalpataru Group is a leading multidimensional EPC Contracting company with a diversified portfolio in Power Transmission & Distribution (India & Overseas), Cross Country Pipeline; Oil & Gas field Surface Facilities, Civil Infrastructure Projects, Power Generation (biomass) as well as Railway projects.
Kalpataru is looking for dynamic and enterprising professional who are passionate in building a career in our growing Transmission Line Domestic Division.
DY. GENERAL MANAGER ACCOUNTS (CHENNAI)
The Incumbent will be responsible for preparing, finalizing and critically analyzing various accounting and financial statements, records and reports, monthly/quarterly/annual business budgets and its monitoring. The job involves taking care of all taxation (direct / indirect) related matters. Analyzing business operations, trends, financial commitments as also projecting future revenues and expenses and advising on the same will be an integral part of the job. The incumbent shall be responsible for advising the management on various matters related to finance and accounts of the division. The job also involves negotiating with sub-contractors and awarding contracts to the eligible ones.
The ideal candidate shall be a Chartered Accountant with 15-20 years of post qualification experience preferably working in transmission line industry. Working Knowledge of SAP would have an advantage. He should be highly motivated self starter with proven ability of leading a accounts team.
Kalpataru offers compensation best in the industry with and excellent opportunity to grow and excel in growing business environment. Suitable candidates may send their updated profile along with present compensation details to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
KALPATARU POWER TRANSMISSION LIMITED
101, Part 3, GIDC Estate, Sector 28, Gandhinagar,