Jobs in Jamshedpur Continuous Annealing & Processing Company Private Limited JCAPCPL - Job Posting 1
Job posting code : 1851, Job posted on : 20/Jun/2012, Last date to apply for the job : , Job location : in Jamshedpur, Job experience : 2 - 5 years, Job salary : -
Jamshedpur Continuous Annealing & Processing Company Private Limited (JCAPCPL)
|Jamshedpur Continuous Annealing & Processing Company Private Limited (JCAPCPL), a subsidiary of global steel major Tata Steel Limited, will commission a 600,000 Tonnes per year line at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand for production of high end Automotive Cold Rolled Steels in 2013. JCAPCPL is expected to shortly become a Joint Venture company, with equity participation from the world's 4th largest steelmaker Nippon Steel Corporation. JCAPCPL is looking for energetic and experienced candidates in the following functional areas:
1. Plant Associates: Candidates should have passed the All India Trade Test (AITT) / National Apprenticeship Certificate after completing ITI/Trade Apprenticeship in the trades of Fitter (Mechanical) or Fitter (Electrical) or Maintenance Mechanic with minimum 3 years of working experience in Operations or Maintenance in Manufacturing /Steel Plants.
2. Diploma Engineers: Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation from a recognized Institute with minimum 2 years working experience in Operations or Maintenance in Steel Plants.
3. Plant Operations/Maintenance/Quality/Application Engineering Professionals: Graduate Engineers (Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy) having minimum 2 years working experience in a Steel Plant/Process Plant in Operations or Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance or Quality/Application Engineering functions (Metallurgy graduates only).
4. Finance & Accounts Professionals: Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants having minimum experience of 2 years working experience in Finance & Accounts function.
5. Human Resources & Industrial Relations Professionals: Post Graduates/MBA in HR/PM&IR from a recognized Institute having minimum of 5 years working experience in Human Resource & Industrial Relations function.
6. Company Secretary & Legal Professionals: Company Secretary, preferably with LLB qualification, having minimum of 5 years working experience as a Company Secretary of a listed Company.
Maximum Age Limit: For posts at SI. Nos. 1 & 2,26 years as on June 1,2012 (29 years for SC / ST candidates) and 35 years for all other posts.
Service Agreement: At the time of joining, the selected candidates will have to execute a Service Agreement details of which will be communicated during interviews.
The compensation package will be commensurate with qualification and experience and will include cost of benefits like HRA, Medical Insurance, LTC, etc.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply online using the following link
http://126.96.36.199/recruit/jcapcpl.aspx or email word document detailed resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach by 30th June 2012 (6.00 pm)